Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Fresh Start

So, I didn't even realize this blog still existed, its been half a decade since I last posted.

However, at the advice of a good friend I'm going to start posting again, even if just for myself, or for theoretical viewers someday too.

Feel free to ignore old posts, I was an arrogant little kid back then. of course, I'll probably say that of current me 5 years from now, but I like to think I've improved since being a whiny teen.
I'm going to be posting about projects mostly, but theoretically anything I feel like talking will go here. but I mostly like talking about projects to people who aren't friends, and to friends too, so, projects it is.

To anyone still reading/going to be reading, hello there! and welcome. I'm Skull. Nice to meet you. If you're open minded, honorable and interesting, I'm sure we'll get along fine. because those are the things that truly matter.

Also, fuck off if you complain about capitalization or spelling, since I can in fact spell and use proper capitalization, I'm just typing extremely quickly with the point being getting as many ideas down as quickly as possible. if you don't like the formatting errors, don't read. if you don't have a stick the size of a totem pole up your ass, read on! I'm glad to have you here.

-Skull

No comments: